The Hounds of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hounds of War

{HoW}HQ

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tactics by VaporXVI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{HoW}VaPoRXVI

{HoW}VaPoRXVI

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Tactics by VaporXVI Empty
PostSubject: Tactics by VaporXVI   Tactics by VaporXVI Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:19 am

These our are sweet tactics that I created.

1. Say the number of person that the order they are in a game for the host to kick them.

2. If there is an object some one is hiding behind, and there are to people on the team say this, Cover!, in the quick commands menu. This circles them and they have no where to run and you kill them.

3. If you see a sniper out of ak or smg range say, Hold it!, while one person keeps the sniper busy by peeking out and taking random shots, moves around, or just shooting on the air, while the other person goes and flanks the sniper.

4. Say 0 then the number of the player to say He/she is a noob (credit to eagle)

5. If facing a group (more than 1 person) after you killed them all (hopefully) say All clear, that way it tells your friendly to go looking for them and not keep straffing so he looks like a moron shooting at nothing.

6. Not really a tactic but, if You see a hacking clan, after you killed them, Tea bag the shit outta them until your sack aint no more! Just hope they don't bite (B'OUCH!)

7. Show no mercy! use full force and take those SOBs down! Unless its your fellow clanmember, dont call them a SOB.

8. The [M.C] rule. Everyone knows i effing hate MC to the core so please, for Vapor, tea bag the shit outta them and i don't care if they hack or not or are good. Their Still MC and they suck ballz!

9. Most importantly, STAY TOGETHER!

HELLO=Ask your teammate to wake you up when you are stunned.
LET’S CHANGE HOSTS = You host.
LIMITED WEAPONS ARE: = I’d like to use <insert weapon> but it's restricted.
MOCK BATTLE = I'm fooling around.
REAL BATTLE = This guy’s good!
TRAPS = Bad host.
EQUIPMENT = Stealth…
9=I'm Lagging
Sorry Bout' That= Back Headshot on purpose/Hitting their body when they have a centimeter of health left/Sleepy Fool.
8=Are you lagging?
ITS NO GOOD=Out of Ammo.
WE GOT ANNIALATED: I'm doing horrible!
TODAY = Step your game up!
THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW = I’m getting noobed…
GO EASY ON ME=Hump me hard!!!
YOU'RE MINE THIS TIME PLUS THE NUMBER OF THE PERSON=If they are a hacker.
101=lol.
YOU GUYS ARE TOO GOOD=You guys suck monkey balls at this game.
0:00=I'm about to throw my psp to China I'm so mad.
3:00=Get on AIM!

---I'll add more if i can think of some, until then Tea bag MC and just post if you have any more ideas!

VaporXVI
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
{HoW}Kra

PostSubject: Re: Tactics by VaporXVI   Tactics by VaporXVI Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:04 am

but this is going to be kindve hard to remember so i suggest we tell members to take a quick look at this before we start a match.

ALSO I THINK THT WE SHUD HAVE FRIENDLY MATCHES LIKE:

DR TOM,VAPOR,ILLUSION VS KRAZE,????,????

tht wud be fun and wud keep the clan informed of how good members are.

so wat do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
{HoW}Dr.Tom

{HoW}Dr.Tom

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Tactics by VaporXVI   Tactics by VaporXVI Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 3:41 am

Like It
Back to top Go down
{HoW}VaPoRXVI

{HoW}VaPoRXVI

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tactics by VaporXVI   Tactics by VaporXVI Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:05 am

print it or write it
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
[HoW]Sca

PostSubject: Re: Tactics by VaporXVI   Tactics by VaporXVI Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:47 am

Kraze, Ill join ... :-)
Back to top Go down
{HoW}Kra

PostSubject: Re: Tactics by VaporXVI   Tactics by VaporXVI Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:31 am

okey u already in my unit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactics by VaporXVI   Tactics by VaporXVI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactics by VaporXVI
Page 1 of 1