The Hounds of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hounds of War

{HoW}HQ

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{HoW}Kra

clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL Empty
PostSubject: clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL   clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:32 am

any1 know when this is going to happen if so who will be playing in it?
Back to top Go down
{HoW}Kra

PostSubject: Re: clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL   clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:34 am

i thin k dr tom eagle shud be in it so far... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{HoW}Killer98
Members
{HoW}Killer98

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL   clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 10:01 pm

no

i havent played

dr tom
vapor
?????
Back to top Go down
{HoW}Kra

PostSubject: Re: clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL   clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 4:37 am

lol it dont matter the [BROKEN] clan is almost dead read the mpo boards....

Th3Tod
Posted 5/3/2007 10:28:38 AM
Ok unless wonder and or silent take it among themself's to become the leaders of broken sol we are pretty much disbannded <<<(read this bit how members).

this was not due to a falling out. I just suck b@lls as of late and feel like im makeing the clan look bad that and im sick of the game but mostly the first Revenge/sid said he was getting tired of everybody not useing there clan accounts we will still have the site up he said he might just turn it into a mpo chat site well still be on the boards and site and revenge will still have an alt account but im not going to tell you what it is lol. thats about it.

i think this clan is very close to being disbanded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL   clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan battle {HOW} VS BROKEN SOL
Page 1 of 1